Part-Time Office Coordinator
Firestone Chiropractic & Wellness is seeking a part-time office coordinator for afternoons and evenings:
Monday: 2:45pm to 6:45pm
Tuesdays: 5:00pm to 8:15pm
Thursdays: 2:45pm to 8:15pm
We provide a fun, relaxing, and professional environment and you provide a warm and welcoming face to our patients.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Welcoming patients
• Answering the phone and responding to patient voicemails and emails
• Scheduling appointments (We use DrChrono and Timely)
• Collecting and invoicing payments (copays, deductible, co-insurance, private pay)
• Restocking product inventory
• Assisting medical biller when needed
• Keeping the office clean (light cleaning) and organized
• Ordering supplies when necessary
The ideal candidate should be professional, personable, extremely organized, and comfortable using computers. Experience working in a Chiropractic/Medical office with knowledge of CPT/ICD-10 codes preferred. The individual should also be dependable and pro-active in taking on new tasks. Ability to provide coverage on alternate times a plus.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fun, energetic environment. Our patients love coming to us. We offer competitive pay and other perks related to chiropractic care, supplements, and massage.
Please send cover letter and resume if interested to email@example.com. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Please no phone calls or walk-ins.
Part-Time Massage Therapist
Firestone Chiropractic & Wellness is seeking a caring and enthusiastic licensed massage therapist to join our growing team on Tuesdays from 12pm-8pm and every other Saturday from 9am-1pm. Our practice offers chiropractic care, functional nutrition testing, and massage therapy with many patients coming for multiple services.
The ideal candidate should be well versed in the following types of massage: Deep tissue, Myofascial Release, Swedish, and Prenatal. Extra attention will be paid to those candidates that are experienced in Structural Integration, Anatomy Trains, Orthopedic, Trigger Point, Cupping, Craniosacral, or Hot Stone.
Candidates should be:
– Licensed and insured in the state of MA
– Able to customize massage to client’s needs
– Outgoing, personable, and wellness oriented
– Reliable and professional
– Diligent about keeping proper notes (SOAP)
– Excited about a multidisciplinary environment where most patients are there for therapeutic reasons
If interested, please reply with a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed. No walk-ins please.